Centre for Institution Building and Leadership Studies (CIBLS)
Co-operation has its own place of prominence in India. Particularly in Maharashtra which has a tradition of activism in this sector which has helped many to enhance their economic and social status. However, the entire sector finds itself facing innumerable challenges today. On the one hand the entire co-operative movement has to adopt itself to modern day new professional standards. It also has to regain popular confidence, which unfortunately has been on wane in the last couple of decades. A co-operative venture, although run with a voluntary mindset with a sense of social responsibility has to be a productive, profitable and a truly business like organisation. It has to have a definite growth model for its development and a specific road map. All this is certainly going to contribute to the overall strength of the organisation to evolve its own Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
It is with this background that Co-operative Banking Training Centre has set up the following six cells:
- Business Policy and Planning
- Human Resource Development
- Information Technology
- Member / Customer Awareness
- Women's Co-Operatives
- Personnel Management
Whether it is education or co-operation, we have a long range approach thathelps the participants understand the nuances of the process of building an institution. Starting with motivational training, our syllabi typically focus on
- Overall understanding of the sector in general and specific responsibilities in particular.
- Capacity development to enhance deliverance in key result areas.
- Besides our Training always ensures:
- Need based and tailor made syllabus
- Modern facilities for knowledge dissemination
- Expert trainers
- State-of-the-art training methods
- Active participation of trainees
- Comprehensive reference support through library and dedicated reference centre