- Transformation learning – An incisive and extensive introductory understanding of the Indian polity through senior academicians, experts or renowned social or political leaders.
- Guidance for career & Mentors for life – Understanding and realization of various challenges involved in choosing a social or political career & life long mentors in the form of resource persons.
- Awareness and education – Peer learning from a diverse but equally intelligent and committed group.
- Enhanced Strategic Network – Fellow aspirants as friends for lifetime and affiliation to the Netritva Sadhana alumni groups.
- Socio-political credentials – The certificate in socio-political leadership could pave a smooth entry for many aspirants or could further enhance the credentials for a few others.
- Youth in the age group 21-36 years
- Minimum qualification required is graduation in any stream
- Participants would be expected to understand English and Hindi as the sessions would be taken in these languages
- Individuals looking for a career in social or political space
- Those aspiring to be effective leaders in their field of choice
- Students, Journalists, Socio-political activists
- Professionals like Accountants, Lawyers, Managers, Engineers, Research fellows, Social or Political party workers
- Individuals who wish to live as aware and responsible citizens
Journey So Far
The advent of technology has empowered and given voice to youth and thus the youth of today is actively getting themselves heard in all socio-political matters. It is with this realisation that Indian Institute of Democratic Leadership (IIDL) an initiative of Rambhau Mhalgi Prabodhini (RMP) launched ‘Netritva Sadhana’ to nurture & train leaders of tomorrow. The programmes conducted so far have received participation from 300+ young professionals from different parts of India including Chartered Accountants, IT professionals, Bankers, Social Workers and Students from various backgrounds.
- Netritva Sadhana 1st Edition: Mumbai, 2012
- Netritva Sadhana 2nd Edition: Jodhpur, 2012
- Netritva Sadhana 3rd Edition: Mumbai, 2013
- Netritva Sadhana 4th Edition: Mumbai, 2014
- Netritva Sadhana 5th Edition: Madhya Pradesh, 2015
- Netritva Sadhana 6th Edition: Srinagar, 2016
- Netritva Sadhana 7th Edition: Haryana 2017
- Netritva Sadhana 8th Edition: Assam, 2017
- Netritva Sadhana 9th Edition: Delhi, 2019
- Netritva Sadhana 11th Edition: Thane, 2019
During the course participants got the opportunity to interact with prominent leaders such as Sh. Ram Naik, Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman, Smt. Meenakshi Lekhi, Smt. Smriti Irani, Sh. Prakash Javdekar, Sh. Nalin Kohli, Sh. Nitin Gadkari, Sh. Manohar Lal Khattar, Sh. Rakesh Sinha and Dr. Vinay Sahasrabuddhe.