RMP International is the global division of Rambhau Mhalgi Prabodhini that was established in 1998. This initiative taken up by RMP envisages a clear set of objectives that promote international harmony and understanding. The objectives are as follows:
- To work towards higher goals to achieve universal brotherhood through promotion of greater international understanding.
- To genuinely promote the philosophy of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam (one world – one family) and generate thinking amongst the decision makers of the world on themes such as Delivering Democracy and Sustainable Consumption of the earth’s resources.
- To undertake exchange programmes and other activities that are aimed at promoting constructive interaction between experts, academicians, students and voluntary social workers from India and abroad for mutually beneficial international understanding.
- To undertake collaborative research projects on field study projects and similar activities among different countries.
- To promote participation of Indian voluntary organisations in providing relief and rehabilitation to people across the globe that are in distress, facing natural and/or man-made calamities.
Ever since its commencement, RMP International has undertaken several initiatives to promote its objectives further. With RMP’s high aspirations and unflinching commitment, we aim to succeed in all our initiatives undertaken through RMP International.