- Ph.D. programme in Political Science from Rambhau Mhalgi Prabodhini (RMP) Research Centre, Affiliated to University of Mumbai honours Ph.D. (Arts) degree in Political Science.
- RMP, Research Centre has 20 seats for Ph.D. including the reserve category seats.
- Ph.D. stands for Doctor of Philosophy.
Ph.D. Course Duration:
The Duration of the Ph.D. course is a minimum of 3 Years from the registration date. Candidates are required to hold a master’s degree to be eligible to seek a Ph.D. Programme.
Eligibility for Ph.D. :
- Master’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 55 percent marks.
- Admission to Ph.D. course is done through PET (Ph.D. Entrance Test) conducted by University of Mumbai.
Exemption from Ph.D. Entrance Test: Applicants who have qualiﬁed in GATE/SET/NET/ (JRF) examinations are exempted from appearing for PET. Applicants holding M.Phil. Degree in Political Science are also exempted.
Registration & Interview – ₹ 500 (before selection)
Admission Fees – ₹ 3000 (once in three years)
Yearly Fees – ₹ 16,500
Title Registration – ₹ 1,500 (as and when it happens)
Ph.D. Program comprises:
- Research Proposal
- Thesis Work
Ph.D. Career Options
- Research Scientist.
- Senior Research Scientist.
- Class 10 / SSLC Marks Card
- UG and PG Degree Marks Cards
- PG Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate
- • Entrance Test Score Card and certificate
- Work experience letter (if applicable)
- No Objection Certificate from previous employer (if applicable)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card.
- Copy of Pan Card.
If you have any application-related query please feel free to write us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Call – +91-22-2845 0101/2/3 or 9881022595